This 44 piece set is a beautiful way for learners to discover and learn sign language. The discs are great for starting conversations about inclusion and the different ways people communicate. The set includes all the signs of the alphabet as well as commonly used words such as 'please', 'no' and 'happy'.
The discs are double sided, with one side showing the sign and the other side showing the letter or word.
- 44 wooden discs featuring Auslan
- Discs come in a handy drawstring bag
- Each disc is 5 cm in diameter
- Made with FSC certified beech wood
- Suitable for children ages 2 years and over