Help your little learner develop an all important growth mindset!
Use these fun cards to help children build a strong mindset and resilience from a young age.There are 32 double sided cards in this pack and include:
- 12 question cards to encourage children to think differently about their day.
- 12 activity cards to help children practice mindfulness or to help them improve
- the way they are feeling.
- 8 feeling and emotion cards to help children understand and describe their feelings.
- 32 positive affirmation cards to help you encourage, support and inspire children.
Each card is laminated and has rounded corners for long life and durability. They are proudly Australian made by the amazing Two Little Ducklings and are printed on environmentally friendly paper. Cards are 10cm x 15cm in size and come in a cute brown box inside a slip case - easy for learners to open and pack away themselves and a great way to build fine motor skills. There's even a special place on the box for learners to write their name!
Recommended for ages 5+
Caution: Children 3 years and under should be supervised when using cards. Cards should not be chewed or sucked on, doing so may result in small parts causing a choking hazard.