Help!!! It's Santa's Head Elves, Willa and Ivis here...
We need your learner's help desperately! Christmas is in danger! We forgot to organise enough secret 'Reindeer Pit Stops' around the globe. We had one job to do... oops!!
We urgently need to find learners who are willing to have an all important 'Reindeer Pit Stop' at their house on Christmas Eve. We need them to follow a top secret, North Pole Co. recipe, and make magical food for Santa's reindeer. If the reindeer can't snack on this food at different places around the world, they won't have the energy or magic needed to help Santa deliver all the presents. What a DISASTER that would be!
Don't worry though, we've made a special kit so the food is super easy to make.
Everything in the kit is eco friendly too - it's either reusable, recyclable or compostable. No plastic here! After all, Santa loves helping the planet.
The kit includes:
- 5 bags of dry 'magical' ingredients (the bags are biodegradable and the paper stickers are recyclable)
- A letter from us Willa, and Ivis (Santa's Head Elves), explaining the problem and how your learner/s can help to save Christmas
- 'Magical' wooden reindeer ornament. This is used as a sign to Santa that the food is the all important 'Magical Reindeer Food' (hemp cord has been used)
- Recipe card in a mini paper envelope titled 'Top Secret'
- Small coconut bowl
- Wooden spoon (home compostable)
- Reusable drawstring pouch
- Cardboard storage box
Do you think your learner/s will help us to save Christmas? Pretty, pretty, pretty please with a snowflake on top? We would be so super grateful.
Sending you lots of Christmas love and cheer
Willa and Ivis (did we mention we are Santa's Head Elves?!)
Please note: All ingredients are non toxic and can be safely 'accidentally' test tasted, however, it is not recommended. It is sold as reindeer food only. This kit is not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Red food colouring has been used and could potentially stain fingers/clothing.
Allergen advice: Contains seeds, oats (possible gluten) and other ingredients that have been packaged in facilities that handle nuts.